Sunday, July 25, 2010

4 Types of Insurance I Recommend

Here's the type of insurance I personally recommends:
  1. Term Insurance
    • MediShield Insurance
      • Accidental Insurance
      • Travel Insurance
      As for the amount of coverage recommended, it depends on how much you would want your family to get to continue with their life and yet be able to take care of you and pay off all the medical bills and other expenses. General guideline is about 2 years worth of your monthly pay plus all the possible expenses that might be incurred (about $50 - 150K, it will be higher for private hospital, even if your bills are covered, you have to consider the taxi fares and nutritious food you need to take in the event). For your family to not worry about their life anymore, you will need a much higher coverage amount. Just calculate to the period that you want this money to last your family. :)

      Btw, I'm not an insurance agent so you can't buy anything from me as I really don't sell them. The main reason what I'm sharing all these is to help those that ever read my blog to benefit from it, instead of buying all those costly and yet not really beneficial policies, why not just get something cheap and good?

      I'll share more about why I recommends each type in the next few days...

        No comments:

        Post a Comment