Friday, July 9, 2010

Financial Freedom

Perhaps you may be wondering what exactly is this Financial Freedom thing that I'm always mentioning and talking about. Here's some lights to it...

Financial freedom is something that I would very much look forward to, i.e. my passive income is able to pay for all my expenses, so whichever amount I earned on top of that will only improve my life further and I no longer need to worry about paying off my bills, my expenses, etc. As even if I'm not working, I'll still be able to afford to pay off all my expenses.

Then you may be wondering so what's this passive income thing about? Well passive income is an income source that you will get no matter what happened and you do not need to work actively (everyday) for it. Examples are: rental income, interest, dividends, etc.

Now that you've understand what is all these about, would you love to pursue and strive for financial freedom so that you can then be free to do whichever you wish to do in life and no longer need to worry about your job / career / business. If you are interested in having financial freedom, it's now time to think of how you wish to achieve it, i.e. through what means, stocks / shares, property investment, business, passive internet marketing, royalties from songs / books etc?

When you are clear on how you wish to achieve it, do drop me a comment, wherever possible, I would like to lend you a helping hand on that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment