Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Comments on The Villages of Aina Le’a, Hawaii

I've came to know of this particular Joint Venture scheme through a friend I've met recently. What I felt about the investment itself is that it's a relatively safe investment scheme as the returns is pretty normal and does make sense, yet a lot higher than most of the bond / fixed deposit returns out there. Here's what I felt are the pros and cons of the investment itself:

What's good about this investment?
  • Assurance of 30% returns within 2.5 years (In the contract, the developer gives this assurance)
  • Holding of title deed (Your name will be written on the title deed should you purchase the investment)
  • Development is expected to be completed by Nov 2011
  • There's a chance to get back your returns at a shorter time frame supposed the entire terrace houses on the area that your land is located are fully bought up by the buyers much earlier (this will increase your returns p.a.)
  • There's a pool of ready buyers for the properties on your investment
  • World largest construction risk management company - HILL INTERNATIONAL INC. (HRD TRUST SERVICES INC.) is appointed as your oversight Trustee
  • Honesty of my friend that sells the investment plan
Disadvantages:
  • Worse case of 12% p.a. return
  • Negative rumours on the project itself can be found on the net (yet the friend of mine that sells this investment plan is willing to tell us about it)
It's up to you to decide and comment on the investment itself. Should you be interested to hear more about it, do drop me a mail at peiru27@gmail.com so that I can pass you the relevant contact, if possible just send me your number so that I can get him to contact you directly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment