Sunday, August 1, 2010

4. Recommended - Travel Insurance

Here's why I recommends Travel Insurance:
    • I recommend that you get this policy whenever you are going for tours. You get this claim on top of whatever existing plans that you may have in place. Additional coverage for travelling is good as it gives you a peace of mind for your trip as it covers travel related events, such as flight delay, baggage delay, lost of items during trips and even trip cancellation. For me, I prefer not to purchase such plans from the travel agency as separate purchase gives me more peace of mind.
    • Annual Coverage is recommended for people that travels overseas often (such as more than 2 weeks). If the price of single trip plan cost more than $60, then you might as well get an annual cover. As you will be able to get the coverage as well whenever you visit our neighbour (Malaysia).
    That's all for my recommended insurance types.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment