Sunday, August 22, 2010

Invest Fair 2010

I attended the Invest Fair today with some of my fellow MIP classmates :) They have like about 4 seminar rooms which wasn't exactly very big. But just enough for the amount of crowd I guess. Wasn't a very crowded place. And it's the 1st time that I went to Marina Bay after so long. The last time I went was when they still have steamboat buffet.

In the end, I registering for an account in an online portal for Malaysia Shares (they gave us the Share Investment book for Aug 2010) which kills 2 birds at 1 stone, I get a chance to find out what is it that's available in Malaysia, was really not exposed to that area. The only thing I knew was that last time when we singaporeans buy Malaysian Shares in our stock market, then somehow the shares we bought become invalid after one of the ruling got implemented. So I didn't really looked into it. But in order to be very very safe, I think if I do want to buy anything there, I'll see if I can get my Malaysian friends to buy on my behalf haha. Just in case.

I also registered for some free seminars by Mastery Asia, not really sure what is it about but I'm just pretty curious what does that "You can create wealth" CD contains that's all. :P So I guess, after all giving freebies sometimes does helps in getting people to register for things.

The 1st seminar I attended was conducted by a professional forex trader, well it sounds pretty amazing that he got consistent returns from it about 15% per month according to what he claims. But despite looking at the results, you should also look at how he looks like now. I believe truely that there's not really any fast and easy method to do things. It's about how much time and effort you've put in to make things work right.

He really looks like those that put in at least 16 - 18 hours a day for like about 1-2 years or so ba. As he already has this typical trader look, super tired and pale looking guy despite having quite a lot of money. For me, I like my life more and is totally not tempted at all after looking at his appearance. I certainly won't want to trade health for money. For that's just my personal take. No hard feelings ok. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment