Saturday, March 10, 2012

Planning to Start Blogging again..

After neglecting my blog for close to a year, I came to understand that in life, a lot of things are about focus, dreams and plans. I would say that I had experience an exciting and interesting year last year, filled with fun leisure trips and almost unbalanced and rather overworked life.


Stepping back a step or 2, gave me time to think about what I want, to plan for what needs to be done in my work as well. I came to realized that when I planned more and implement things according to plans, do what's more important first, give me a chance to gain back a bit more of my work life balance. Be it so, I still do get to go for trips / tours to relax my mind and recharge for a better tomorrow.

I'll be giving my blog a new face-lift after my next Taiwan trip at the end of this month. Before that, I'll start my sharing on the various lessons that I had learnt probably in a fortnightly basis. So that I have the time to read up more and put up the contents in a more interesting manner. :)

The first post should be posted by end of next week so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment