Friday, June 11, 2010

Millionaire Investor Program

I'm glad that I've attended the Millionaire Investor Program by Ken Chee and Clive Tan as it taught me how to analyze the fundamentals and value of a company. It helps in letting us sleep better at night especially during major market correction and under volatile market conditions.

In Millionaire Investor Program, I've learnt how to read financial reports, understand the fundamentals of stocks and discover the intrinsic value of stocks so that I know when to buy and sell stocks the investor way. With this, I am able to maximize my potential returns and minimize the risk so that I can sleep well at night and even smile in my dreams.

I personally felt that even for traders should also learn about value investing because in a way, value investing can help them in some ways during their trading activities. Such as if the market price of a particular stock is under valued, the chances of that price going up is higher than another stock that is also on a upward trend but then the stock is already overprice. This can also help in reducing the risk on top of the current market condition.

If you are also interested in stocks and shares investment but not sure how to, wants to compound / multiply your money the safest way, so that you can sleep well at night, find out more about value investing. If you are interested in attending the 2 hours Millionaire Investor Program's free preview, every tuesday 2 - 4pm or 7.30pm - 9.30pm? Just visit their website directly.
http://exec-directions.com/index.php?c=course-detail&id=4&name=Millionaire-Investor-Seminar

    No comments:

    Post a Comment